Currently enrolled Voyager Academy students do NOT need to re-apply for admission.
Re-enrollment info will be emailed to Voyager Families through SchoolMint later in the school year.
1. Why does the school ask for commitment information in January?
During January we are preparing for the upcoming lottery and need to be able to gauge the number of possible open seats available in each grade.
2. Why is the school asking me for my commitment AGAIN in May?
At this point in the school year, we are planning for the end of the school year and trying to encourage families who know they are moving or choosing another school option to submit a withdrawal form. This helps up prepare for summer withdrawals and makes it possible to offer open seats to families on the waiting list.
3. Why is SchoolMint asking me if my student is returning for the upcoming school year in mid-July? I have already answered this question!
In mid-July the school sends out “re-enrollment” packets through SchoolMint. This process confirms your student is returning and depending on how you respond, your next email will ask you to confirm your “not returning” status OR to complete the beginning of year forms for the school.
4. Isn’t my student already enrolled at Voyager Academy? We attended the school last year.
If your student is returning for another year at Voyager, they are already “Enrolled” at the school. Your seat is secure. The email from SchoolMint asking you to “re-enroll” is just the wording that SchoolMint uses for returning students. The email you receive for re-enrollment is just starting the process of you completing the beginning of year forms for your child’s school.
5. What do I need to do if my student is not returning to Voyager Academy next year?
If you have not already submitted a withdrawal form for your student, please contact your child(ren)’s school to request a form. This form makes it possible for us to release your child in the PowerSchool system for their next school to transfer their records.
6. What if my contact information has changed?
When you log into SchoolMint it will allow you to update any of your contact information all throughout the school year. We can pull a weekly report that shows any changes that have occurred.
7. What if this is my first year at Voyager Academy?
New students fill out the paperwork in SchoolMint when they register. If any forms are added to your account, you will receive an email asking you to login to SchoolMint and complete the additional forms.